My family gives me much to be thankful for. My girls are most of the time sweet and funny, other times they teach me to grow by testing me. My husband laughs with me through the good and bad days. He holds my heart carefully in his hands. He also challenges me to grow. He shows me new ways to look at things; helping me frame things that hurt, challening me to let go of real or imagined offenses. I have much to be thankful for.
Today I am thankful for:
128. a daddy that gets so excited about our baby’s first spaghetti dinner
129. little girls creative words, like freeroad instead of freeway
130. being able to laugh at the antics of a little girl who wakes us all up at 3:30 am and can’t go back to sleep
131. having one little girl curled up next to me nursing while another is curled up behind my knees cuddling with me
132. seeing our youngest pull herself to a stand for the first time (uh-oh, time to start strapping her into the high chair)
133. celebrating a birthday milestone with friends with a nice evening out
134. our church blessing us beyond measure
135. a wonderful experience with our first renters
What are you thankful for? Share here.Survive til you Thrive!