1. We talked about triggers during #ppdchat on Monday. It was well timed because this week was full of them for lots of us ppd mamas.
2. I had a big fat anxiety attack on Tuesday but I managed to persevere and not give into the terror overwhelming me.
3. Thursday I read a news article that I shouldn’t have and ended up losing it for a little bit. Thank you to Lauren who called me and talked me down.
5. I also did a guest post over at Motherhood Unadorned about my parenting choices.
6. I made a blueberry pie today. That may not sound like much, but last year, when the postpartum anxiety was at it’s highest, I made a blueberry pie with my oldest. It was a desperate attempt to survive a particularly painful day. I cried a lot while we made that pie. I was a little worried that making one today would flood me with too many memories, but it didn’t. It was just fun.
7. All in all, this week was full of wins!
Won’t you come check out the fun of Life Lessons?Survive til you Thrive!