Do you ever have a time where life just has you pensive? Not sad, not stressed, just pensive? I think that is where I am right now. I had a bout of anxiety Friday night and into Saturday that made emotions and feelings very scattered and intense. Those spells make me feel very out of control. Through some great support from on-line friends, I came through it and by Sunday afternoon things were much better. It left me a little spent, a little pensive. And it actually feels good. Life lately has been a ball of changes and adventures. I did a big race. my oldest started school, and we changed our daycare after 4 years with the same “grandma”. It has been a lot. So pensive is good, great actually.
For this, I am thankful.
151. Pensiveness, quietness.
153. Brightly colored chair and carpet squares in the kindergarten classroom.
154. Support available with just one tweet with the hashtag #ppdchat
155. Introducing my family to Nutella.
156. Babies blowing kisses at mama.
157. Hearing a little one saying mama so clearly.
158. A school principal who returns e-mails at all hours, and tells me “Yay Mama!”
159. New childcare that is clicking well with our family.
160. Pink puffy clouds.
161. Support and encouragement in giving up my diet coke/aspartame addiction.
162. Little girls learning Bible verses for Awana.
163. Hubby willing to volunteer in Bible Club.
164. Nights that baby lets me sleep.
165. Baby giggles in the night when she doesn’t let me sleep.
166. Having much to be thankful for.
167. The ears of my heart to hear those things for which I am thankful.
These are just some of the things I am thankful for. What makes your heart sing? Won’t you share?Survive til you Thrive!