This week has been a little down. Is it because I was expecting it and brought it on myself? I don’t know, but it is what it is.
I think today is a good day to say what I KNOW to be true, not what I feel.
1. I know this down week is better than many of the up weeks I have had while dealing with postpartum depression.
2. I know God loves me and that I am His precious child.
3. I know I have the support of those around me.
4. I know tomorrow, or for that matter later today, has the potential to be much better than right now.
5. I know I am doing all that I can to get well. I even remembered to ask God to be part of the healing process today.
6. I know that my children love me.
7. I know that I am doing the very best for them that I can, as a mother and as an example.
8. I know that my husband loves me like crazy.
9. I know he’s committed for the long-haul.
10. I know that I am giving my best at work and am seeing benefits and improvement.
What do you know this week, because of, or inspite of your circumstances?
Linking up with Rach at Life Ever Since.
Survive til you Thrive!