Rach has really reached into my life this week and ministered right where I am. I hope she knows how much the Lord has used her.
My thoughts today are, well, a little muddy.
I’m not sad or down. But I’m not sure I make much sense. My thoughts are a little hard to wrangle right now. I don’t know why.
What I do know…
1. Patrice is very set on what she does and does not want.
2. I stink at figuring out what that is when it comes to eating.
3. She throws the food on the floor when I guess wrong.
4. I hate that.
5. I got to pray for several sweet friends today during a moment of clarity. It was nice. Couldn’t do it again if I tried. Maybe later.
6. I figured out why church is such an emotionally charged place for me to be.
7. I don’t know what to do about it.
8. That’s part of what is making it muddy in my brain.
9. But mud is better than quicksand.
10. My brain being quicksand is what led me to the hospital last month.
11. I couldn’t escape the quicksand.
12. When you put it that way…
13. I love mud!
Survive til you Thrive!