I think I have mentioned, ad naseum, that this week was hard. Or rather, the last three weeks have been hard, but this last one, wowsers.
But I learned a few new things.
1. People are praying for you even when you can’t ask them to.
2. People love you even when you aren’t lovable.
3. Years of burdens can be lifted with one gentle conversation.
4. You can feel closer to that person than you have for years, after said conversation.
5. There doesn’t need to be anything profound said to make the above conversation absolutely amazing.
7. And sometimes the best reason for that is spending more time with family.
What have you learned this week? Head over to Rach’s and link up!