Not sure what I am thinking about today. Here’s a stab at my brain…
- I love how obedient my two year old is–most of the time.
- I do not always love what a daddy’s girl she is when he is around.
- At the same time I think her love of daddy is sweet and I want to foster it.
- Speech therapy starts back up next week.
- Tonight is parent night at Bible Club.
- I’m not thrilled to be going to the meeting. Been there, done that.
- But I’ll go. Sigh.
- And I’ll probably love seeing the kids in their class!