I have talked and thought about some really heavy stuff lately. It’s good. It really is. I am healing, getting stronger. I am going to come through this journey with postpartum depression and anxiety a whole, healthy person. The Lord is using an excellent team of people to bring me into freedom.
In the meantime, life continues to be sweet and wonderful.
1. We sent our new computer in for repairs and the company had it back to us within 4 days. Fantasic service. Except now I can’t get my camera card in the slot to download the pictures.
2. Hubby and I were recently talking and I said, “I would love to have more kids.” Caitlyn was listening in and yelled, “no you wouldn’t!” Guess she hadn’t forgotten my short temper from that morning.
3. Caitlyn loves exercise videos. She asks me every night if we are going to do a video. So tonight I thought we would try something different, “Sweatin’ to the Oldies”, she took one look at it, declared it not exercise and refused to do any of it. As her Aunt says, “I guess she likes extreme exercise.”
4. Patrice has been joining the girls and I in exercising. A 17 month old doing push ups is as funny as you might imagine. She lays down, puts her head and feet up and her little hands down. I will get a good picture…
5. Sue is bored. I think that is why we are getting more whining, acting out and challenging us. Shoot me some ideas on projects, crafts we can do with her. I am not looking for us to entertain her all the time, but honest, she is a little bored. She’s a smart cookie. She needs more.
Playing Whack-A-Mole with Grandma with two doggies
How do I spin this thing?
Here’s how you do it Patrice.
I like to use it THIS way!!!!
Linking up with Life Ever Since.