Linking up with Rach for Life Lessons
The last couple weeks have been unique until themselves. After my latest downturn, the doctor and I decided to up one of my medications.
1. I was already dealing with some side effects from it, but was feeling some better on it.
2. I was prepared for more side effects, or so I thought.
3. I’ve been on powerful medications with strong side effects before.
4. Nothing could surprise me when it comes to medications, or so I thought.
5. I was wrong.
6. If it weren’t for friends encouraging me, I would not have made it through a very rough 5 days as my body adjusted.
7. I was so restless I was pretty sure I was coming out of my skin.
8. I sat and cried a big ugly cry at my desk at work.
9. I hid in the bathroom and waited for the emotional hailstorms to pass.
10. I made it to the other side.
11. How I feel right now was totally worth the side effects. This is the clearest I have been able to think since before my pregnancy with Patrice.
12. I am forever indebted to several people for getting me through the medication adjustment.
And somewhat related,
13. Hugs make a great day, perfect.Survive til you Thrive!